Monday, December 31, 2007

EDST6421

Hello class. My name is Miss G. and I am your new school library media specialist. When you come to visit the library I will be here to help you. I will show you how to properly use the library, including the books and computer system. During the school year, I will teach you many new things about the media center. I will answer all of your questions about reading, books and using the school's computers. During your class visits to the library you will participate in many fun activities. You will create many different projects including bookmarks, computer files, stories and much more!


I expect everyone to be on their best behavior when visiting the library. All students must treat the library, including its books and other resources with respect. Any student who does not cooperate or treats the library and its contents poorly will be asked to leave. By the end of the school year, I expect everyone to be familiar with using the library.


I am looking forward to meeting everyone and the start of the new school year!

2 comments:

Anne Chapman said...

Dear Miss G,

I enjoyed reading your blog. Seems like you have a lot of things you are going to teach the children about the library. It was good that you laid out the rules ahead of time about what kind of behavior is expected of the children while in the library.

MRusso said...

Hello Miss G. I am glad to see that we will be learning all about the library. I can't wait to experience all the new projects.